Mark Klimt > DWF > London, England > Lawyer Profile
20 FENCHURCH STREET
- Go to...
I am Partner and head of the firm’s Non-Contentious Contract Advisory Service, working with the insurance sector.
I advise and defend many of the country’s leading architectural firms. I am special adviser to RIBA and write a regular column in Architect’s Journal.
DWF advises insurers on claims made against professionals in the construction, property, accounting and legal sectors. The practice also has an in-house accountancy team. John Bennett has particular expertise defending claims against solicitors, as well as accountants, IFAs and patent agents. Harriet Quiney focuses on disputes and regulatory investigations in the financial services and pensions arena. Mark Klimt is active in defending major architectural firms.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Dispute resolution > Commodities disputes
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Insurance > Insurance and reinsurance litigation
- Public sector > Local government
- Insurance > Product liability: defendant
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Insurance > Insurance: corporate and regulatory
- Employment > Pensions: dispute resolution
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Transport > Shipping
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Real estate > Property finance
- Employment > Employers
- Transport > Travel