Patrick Eaton > DWF > London, England > Lawyer Profile
20 FENCHURCH STREET
- Go to...
I am a Partner specialising in corporate transactional and advisory work, based in the London office.
I focus on private company M&A, equity finance, joint ventures and corporate structuring, particularly in the retail sector. I also advise on AIM IPOs and secondary financings.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Recent months have seen significant growth in the volume of high-profile deals on which DWF’s London corporate team has worked, particularly in the retail, real estate, and insurance sectors. Team head Patrick Eaton has a strong focus in the retail sector and covers a range of corporate transactional and advisory work, including private company M&A, equity finance, joint ventures and corporate structuring and reorganisations. Laurence Applegate has a particular specialism in real estate private equity, having worked on numerous real estate related matters in the UK and Europe.
- Leading individuals - London > Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m - London > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: non-contentious/regulatory
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Transport > Travel
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Dispute resolution > Commodities disputes
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Insurance > Insurance and reinsurance litigation
- Public sector > Local government
- Insurance > Product liability: defendant
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Insurance > Insurance: corporate and regulatory
- Industry focus > Retail and consumer
- Transport > Shipping
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Real estate > Property finance
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions - mid-market deals (up to £250m)