Adela Carrasco > DWF > London, England > Lawyer Profile
20 FENCHURCH STREET
- Go to...
dela has worked for leading insurers and large corporates for the past 13 years and is well regarded by her clients. Her work includes high value employers, motor and public liability cases and she regularly advises on policy coverage, abuse and disease claims.
Adela provides frequent training on all aspects of civil litigation and leads case surgeries.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Steven King and Mark Whittaker co-lead the personal injury defendant offering at DWF. The team is comprised of experts in complex injury litigation and is well adept at defending high-value, complex claims arising from: motor and road traffic incidents, workplace accidents, property damage, health and safety issues, as well as public and product liability cases. It is also experienced in dealing with group actions. Presently, it is acting for the defendant council in the multi-claimant, high-profile action regarding the Grenfell Tower disaster, and has set up extensive rehabilitation for victims and their families as part of its work. In addition, the team is well equipped to handle cross-jurisdictional matters; recently promoted partner Michelle Knapp is developing a strong reputation for handling international catastrophic injury cases. Other noted senior practitioners include Claire Bowler, Graham Dickinson and Rhys Sanchez. ‘Future partner in-the-making’, Adela Carrasco, is one to watch at senior associate level.
- Personal injury: defendant - London > Insurance
- Rising stars - London > Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: smaller deals, up to £50m
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: non-contentious/regulatory
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Transport > Travel
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Dispute resolution > Commodities disputes
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- Insurance > Insurance and reinsurance litigation
- Public sector > Local government
- Insurance > Product liability: defendant
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Real estate > Commercial property: investment
- Insurance > Insurance: corporate and regulatory
- Industry focus > Retail and consumer
- Transport > Shipping
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Real estate > Property finance
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions - mid-market deals (up to £250m)