Giles Taylor > DAC Beachcroft LLP > Bristol, England > Lawyer Profile
DAC Beachcroft LLP Offices
- Go to...
Corporate and commercial.
Giles advises purchasers, suppliers and funders on a wide range of commercial contracts in particular infrastructure related transactions. He also advises on procurement law and strategy. Giles has considerable experience of working on PFI and PPP projects in both the UK and internationally. His clients include major organisations from the public and private sectors.
Trainee and solicitor, Berwin Leighton Paisner 1994-99; associate Allen & Overy 2000-02; senior commercial manager Jarvis plc 2002-04; senior associate Pinsent Masons 2004-06; partner in Beachcroft LLP (now DAC Beachcroft LLP) 2006.
University of Southampton (1992 Law); University College London (2000 Masters in Law).
DAC Beachcroft LLP acts for private and public clients across multiple sectors, including health, energy, defence, justice, housing and education. The ‘highly experienced‘ Giles Taylor advises on PFI, PPP and project finance transactions. Legal director Alison Martin and ‘pragmatic‘ senior associate Ioan Davies are also recommended.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Bristol
- Public sector > Health
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Commercial property: Bristol
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Human resources > Employment: Bristol
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Project finance and PFI
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Bristol
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Real estate > Environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Planning