Sally Yuill > DAC Beachcroft LLP > Bristol, England > Lawyer Profile
DAC Beachcroft LLP Offices
- Go to...
Personal injury and claims.
Sally is the head of large loss in Bristol. She handles high value and catastrophic claims arising out of motor and employer/public liability claims. She has particular expertise in spinal and amputation injuries.
Qualified 1988; Wansbroughs Willey Hargrave (now DAC Beachcroft LLP) 1989; partner 1996.
South West > Insurance > Personal injury: defendant(Leading individuals)
DAC Beachcroft LLP is experienced in advising the defendant parties on brain and spinal injury claims as well as on injury claims arising from accidents in the construction sector. The firm also has expertise in cases involving chronic pain, amputations as well as musculoskeletal injuries. ‘The dynamic and client-focused’ Sally Yuill heads the practice as ‘a trusted adviser‘ and handles motor, employer liability, casualty and public liability claims for insurers and corporations. Paul Parke has particular expertise in claims involving children as well as medical and causation issues.
- Leading individuals - South West > Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Personal injury: defendant - South West > Insurance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Bristol
- Public sector > Health
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Commercial property: Bristol
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Human resources > Employment: Bristol
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Project finance and PFI
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Bristol
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Real estate > Environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Planning