Rachel Roberts-Jenkins > DAC Beachcroft LLP > Bristol, England > Lawyer Profile
DAC Beachcroft LLP Offices
- Go to...
Partner, Rachel, heads up Beachcroft’s highly-regarded clinical negligence department in Bristol. Rachel has been engaged in health work since 1996. She advises health bodies, primarily health insurance bodies, but also NHS Trusts and private health care providers on all aspects of clinical negligence claims and risk management. Rachel has a wealth of experience in dealing with birth injury and brain damage, as well as complex multi-party actions.
Trained Beachcroft Wansbroughs (now DAC Beachcroft LLP); qualified 1996. Partner 2007.
Law Society; FOIL; New York Bar.
University of the West of England, Bristol (LLB Hons).
DAC Beachcroft LLP handles legacy liability claims for NHS England. Practice co-head Nigel Montgomery is experienced in the management of group actions as well as catastrophic injury work. Practice co-head Rachel Roberts-Jenkins has expertise in advising on birth injury and brain damage claims as well as claims arising from rectal mesh. The firm also provides advice on risk management and drafts policy wordings.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Bristol
- Public sector > Health
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Commercial property: Bristol
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Human resources > Employment: Bristol
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Project finance and PFI
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Bristol
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Real estate > Environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Planning