James Reed > DAC Beachcroft LLP > Bristol, England > Lawyer Profile
DAC Beachcroft LLP Offices
- Go to...
James Reed joined DAC Beachcroft in 2013 from Baker & McKenzie in London where he was a partner. James has extensive international experience having spent a year early in his career at Baker & McKenzie in Sydney and having been one of three founding partners of Baker & McKenzie’s Abu Dhabi office. James specialises in corporate finance and M&A transactions and has a broad range of experience across a number of sectors. James has represented numerous high street names on significant corporate and M&A projects, particularly with an international dimension.
Trained Bond Pearce; solicitor Bond Pearce 1998; associate Baker & McKenzie LLP 2001; partner 2008; partner DAC Beachcroft LLP 2013.
Law Society of England and Wales.
University of Wales (1997 LLB (Hons)); Exeter University (1998 Dip LP).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Bristol
- Public sector > Health
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Commercial property: Bristol
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Human resources > Employment: Bristol
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Project finance and PFI
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Bristol
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Real estate > Environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Planning