Nick Knapman > DAC Beachcroft LLP > Bristol, England > Lawyer Profile
DAC Beachcroft LLP Offices
- Go to...
Partner in Bristol office, heads up the real estate litigation team which advises on strategic and contentious property matters for shopping centre owners, national retailers, financial institutions and public sector bodies.
Trained Beachcroft Wansbroughs; qualified 1995; partner Beachcroft Wansbroughs (now DAC Beachcroft LLP) 2004.
Property Litigation Association.
Canford School, Wimbourne; Nottinghamn University (BA Joint Hons French and Latin).
DAC Beachcroft LLP is renowned for its work in the shopping centre sector, where it acts on high-profile joint ventures and pre-lets, among other matters. Nick Knapman leads the firm’s national real estate shopping centre team and handles contentious and strategic property matters. Julitta Yates specialises in shopping centre asset management work. Elsewhere, the firm has also raised its profile in the housebuilding space, where it acts for a number of the UK’s largest residential developers. Bristol team head Graham Brothwood advises multiple corporate clients on their real estate requirements. Ben Pariser has significant experience of acting for mixed-use, residential and commercial developers. Michael Bothamley has expertise in regeneration, development, investment and funding.
DAC Beachcroft LLP has a particular strength in handling contentious property issues in the retail sector. Notable clients include large shopping centres, corporate occupiers and landowners. Practice head Nick Knapman has extensive experience of contentious matters, such as rent reviews, service charge issues, and dilapidations claims, among others.
- Commercial property: Bristol - South West > Real estate
- Property litigation - South West > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Bristol
- Public sector > Health
- Human resources > Health and safety
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Commercial property: Bristol
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Human resources > Employment: Bristol
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Project finance and PFI
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Bristol
- Dispute resolution > Debt recovery
- Real estate > Environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Planning