Sue Jenkins > DAC Beachcroft LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
DAC Beachcroft LLP Offices
3 HARDMAN STREET
- Go to...
Employment and pensions group.
Since qualification, Sue has advised a range of major corporate clients, including many household names, on all aspects of employment law and she has appeared extensively as a solicitor advocate in employment tribunals throughout England and Scotland. Sue has particular experience of advising on large scale redundancies, reorganisations, executive severances, high profile discrimination claims, strategic change projects and the enforcement of restrictive covenants. Sue became a partner in 1998 and, in addition to her role in the employment and pensions group, she leads the film’s retail and hospitality sector, having developed specialist knowledge of the retail, hospitality and logistics sectors. In her capacity as the firm’s talent partner, Sue is a member of the firm’s executive.
Articled Vaudreys; qualified 1990; assistant solicitor 1990-93; associate 1993-97; partner Beachcroft LLP (now DAC Beachcroft LLP) 1998.
Employment Lawyers’ Association; CIPD.
Manchester High School for Girls; Sheffield University (1987 BA Hons Law).
Fell walking, skiing, horse riding.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Human resources > Employment
- Human resources > Immigration
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Public sector > Health
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Human resources > Health and safety