Sydney Fulda > DAC Beachcroft LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
DAC Beachcroft LLP Offices
3 HARDMAN STREET
- Go to...
Commercial dispute resolution.
Manchester based partner specialising in commercial litigation, insolvency, fraud/asset recovery and a trained mediator. Sydney is a prominent and respected commercial litigator in the Manchester business arena and beyond and has featured prominently in the Legal 500 and Chambers legal directories for a number of years. Sydney acts for a wide range of clients including public and private companies, partnerships, directors, partners, professionals and office holders, as well as entrepreneurs, in a wide variety of disputes and difficult situations. Sydney’s experience includes contractual disputes, shareholder and partnership issues, emergency freezing and seizing injunctions, regulatory investigations, professional negligence, stock broking, banking and insolvency disputes (corporate and personal) fraud claims, investigations and asset and debt recoveries. Sydney is also experienced in mediations (he is a qualified mediator), arbitrations and adjudications and is appointed as a supervising solicitor on search and seizure orders.
Trained Livingstones 1986-1989; solicitor at Alsop Wilkinson 1989-1991; associate then partner and head of litigation at Berg Legal 1991-2010; partner at Halliwells 2010; partner at Davies Arnold Cooper (DAC Beachcroft LLP) 2010-date.
Insolvency Lawyers Association.
Manchester Polytechnic LLB (Hons) 2:1 1985.
Football (Derby County) and sports in general; walking, family, travel, cars and history.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
DAC Beachcroft LLP advises on shareholder, contract and professional negligence disputes and fraud and insolvency matters, with key client sectors including TMT, healthcare, insurance and the public sector. Jan Levinson heads the team and focuses on IT and outsourcing disputes and property claims, while the firm’s German Desk is run by ‘top solicitor’ Harald Loeffler in the Manchester office. Also recommended is Sydney Fulda, who is experienced in mediations, arbitration and adjudications.
- Leading individuals - North West > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Commercial litigation: Manchester - North West > Dispute resolution
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: defendant
- Human resources > Employment
- Human resources > Immigration
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Public sector > Health
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Licensing
- Insurance > Personal injury: defendant
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Public sector > Local government
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Human resources > Health and safety