Louisa Bradberry > Ashtons Legal > Norwich NR7, England > Lawyer Profile
Ashtons Legal Offices
- Go to...
Personal Tax, Trusts & Probate
Louisa qualified as a Solicitor in 2005 and has specialised in Wills and Probate since 2007.
She has worked for firms across the region before joining Ashtons Legal in 2016. Louisa currently heads up the Lifetime Planning team in our Norwich office.
Over the course of her career Louisa has advised hundreds of clients in relation to probate matters and most recently spends around half of her time advising clients on more complex estate administration issues. The remainder of her time is spent giving advice in relation to the preparation of Wills involving trusts and estate planning aspects together with advising on Lasting Powers of Attorney.
Louisa is regarded by her clients as sensitive, approachable and giving peace of mind and reassurance at what can be a stressful and upsetting time.
She is a fully qualified member of STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners) and is currently a student member of ATT (Association of Tax Technicians).
Outside of the office Louisa endeavours to keep up with her two young sons and has a rather too great a love for all things chocolate.
Ashtons Legal joins the ranking this year as it has a highly regarded solicitor in Norwich who works alongside the experienced partners in the firm’s other regional offices, which includes a French legal services team and a Court of Protection practice. Louisa Bradberry is the local practitioner and one client remarks that she is ‘extremely knowledgeable and has a real ability to explain complex matters in a way that clients understand‘.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Planning
- Insurance > Personal injury: claimant
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Cambridge
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Real estate > Commercial property: Cambridge
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Real estate > Commercial property: Ipswich
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Ipswich
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Norwich
- Human resources > Employment
- Real estate > Environment & planning
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Cambridge
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Ipswich
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Transport > Transport and shipping
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Norwich
- Real estate > Commercial property: Norwich
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Cambridge
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Norwich