Darren Birkinshaw > Schofield Sweeney > Bradford, England > Lawyer Profile
Schofield Sweeney Offices
CHURCH BANK HOUSE
- Go to...
Head of property team dealing with a range of commercial property matters, including acquisition of development sites, regeneration schemes, property joint ventures, commercial landlord and tenant, and business property relocations.
Trained Breeze & Wyles, Hertfordshire; qualified 1990; assistant solicitor and partner at Ralph C Yablon; partner Schofield Sweeney Solicitors upon formation 1998.
Buttershaw Comprehensive, Bradford; University of Leicester (1987 LLB 2(1)); College of Law, Chester (1988).
Season ticket holder at Middlesbrough FC; attending music concerts; member of St John’s, Church of England, Clayton
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Leeds, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire
- Public sector > Education
- Real estate > Environment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning
- Real estate > Social housing
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- Projects, energy and natural resources (including PFI) > Infrastructure and energy
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment: Leeds and West Yorkshire; North Yorkshire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms