Sally Firby > Cripps > Tunbridge Wells, England > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
Partner specialising in high-value residential property sales and purchases, and also non-contentious agricultural law.
Trained Cripps LLP; qualified 2000; partner 2006.
Agricultural Law Association; Country Landowners Association; NFU.
Durham High School for Girls; Newcastle upon Tyne University (1996 BA English Literature Hons); University of Northumbria at Newcastle (1997 CPE); Nottingham Law School, Nottingham Trent University (1988).
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Cripps‘s Tunbridge Wells-based practice is led by the ‘tenacious and dedicated’ Sally Firby, who specialises in high value residential property work, regularly dealing with sales of country houses and farms. She is supported by experienced senior associate Kit Mordaunt; Kate Arnold leads the private wealth team, while Paul Fairbairn deals primarily with succession and tax planning. Property specialist Rebecca Hughes was recently promoted to the partnership, while Victoria Fairley joined from RadcliffesLeBrasseur LLP.
- Agriculture and estates - South East > Private client
- Leading individuals - South East > Private client > Agriculture and estates
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Employment > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Environment and planning
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Public sector > Public sector