Jason Towell > Cripps Pemberton Greenish > Tunbridge Wells, England > Lawyer Profile
Cripps Pemberton Greenish Offices
- Go to...
Partner and Head of Planning Team, specialising in all aspects of planning and environmental law.
Trained Norton Rose; qualified 1993; solicitor Norton Rose 1993-97; solicitor Berwin Leighton 1997-98; joined Cripps LLP as head of planning and environment law 1998; associate 1999; partner 2000.
Compulsory Purchase Association.
Exeter University (1990 LLB); College of Law, Guildford.
Travel, football, motor racing.
South East > Real estate > Planning(Leading individuals)
The ‘friendly and approachable‘ planning and environment team at Cripps Pemberton Greenish has extensive experience of working with residential developers in the housebuilding sector. In addition, it handles the planning aspects of major development projects in the retail, leisure and renewable energy sectors. The firm has also had an increase in judicial review work. Practice head Jason Towell and Beth Gascoyne are ‘experienced, knowledgeable and unflappable‘.
South East > Real estate > Environment
Cripps Pemberton Greenish is particularly well-known for its work for residential developers and housing associations, for whom it advises on environmental issues associated with residential development projects. The scope of its work in this space includes advising on environmental impact assessments, strategic environmental assessments and contaminated land issues. Jason Towell leads the team, which also acts on major projects in the retail, leisure and renewables industries, and handles other bespoke projects. Philip Youdan is the name to note for litigation involving the Environmental Agency (EA).
- Leading individuals - South East > Real estate > Planning
- Planning - South East > Real estate
- Environment - South East > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Human resources > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Local government
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Planning
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation