Myles McIntosh > Cripps Pemberton Greenish > Tunbridge Wells, England > Lawyer Profile
Cripps Pemberton Greenish Offices
- Go to...
Partner and head of private client group since 2008, specialising in will, estate and trust disputes. Recent major cases include: (1) winning a multimillion pound settlement against an estate worth in excess of £30m (2) compromising of £2m estate dispute involving a family business; (3) defending a £15m trust challenge and obtaining costs against claimants.
Trained Cripps LLP; qualified 1995; assistant Cripps LLP 1995-99; associate 1999-2001; partner 2001.
Association of Contentious Trust and Probate Specialists (ACTAPS). A member of the national committee of ACTAPS since 2010.
The Holy Trinity School, Crawley; University of Plymouth (1992 LLB Hons).
Skiing, rugby, music and books.
Cripps Pemberton Greenish works with clients in the construction, manufacturing, farming and retail sectors, as well as individual owners, employees and directors in advising on all aspects of health and safety law and environmental regulations. The firm also acts on behalf of clients in interviews with enforcement authorities and dealing with local authorities. Philip Youdan and Myles McIntosh are the key partners.
Cripps Pemberton Greenish , which was formed following a merger between Cripps LLP and Pemberton Greenish, has a specialist dispute resolution practice, which is led by Myles McIntosh. Contentious trusts and probate matters are a core part of the work undertaken by the team. McIntosh works with Russell Simpson and Phillip Youdan. All three of the partners in the group are full members of the Association of Contentious Trust & Probate Specialists (ACTAPS). Both UK-based and overseas high net-worth individuals feature on the firm’s client list. High-value trust disputes and will and inheritance disputes are among the recent areas of growth. Associate Dino Sikkel is another key figure.
- Contentious trusts and probate - South East > Private client
- Health and safety - South East > Human resources
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Private client > Charities and not-for-profit
- Real estate > Commercial property: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Construction
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Human resources > Employment: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Private client > Family: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Public sector > Local government
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Media and entertainment
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Kent, Surrey, Sussex
- Real estate > Planning
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- Real estate > Property litigation