William Hancock > Collyer Bristow LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Collyer Bristow LLP Offices
St Martin’s Court
10 Paternoster Row
- Go to...
Tax and estate planning, Media and culture
William is a partner in the Tax and Estate Planning team. He advises on contentious and non-contentious private client matters. Areas of practice include domestic and overseas trusts, residence and domicile, wills and succession, cross-border set ups, heritage property, charity and philanthropy, tax and compliance. William also leads an advisory service in art matters, including the collection, preservation, maintenance and disposition of things.
William trained at Withers and qualified into the Private Client department in September 1987. He joined Collyer Bristow as a partner in March 2014 from Speechly Bircham.
Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, the Association of Contentious Trusts and Probate Specialists, the Professional Advisers to the International Art Market, Heritage Group of Professional Advisers and the Charity Law Association.
Southampton University – LLB; Hertford College, Oxford University – BCL.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: corporate occupiers
- Real estate > Commercial property: development
- Private client > Family
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Property finance