Elizabeth Wilkinson > Slater Heelis > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Slater Heelis Offices
- Go to...
Head of Department, Elizabeth has over 20 years PQE advising on a wide range of commercial disputes including large-scale complex contract cases, professional negligence actions, shareholder and breach of warranty claims, board disputes and pre-emptive actions to protect businesses from departing employees or previous owners.
She advises on the rights and obligations of directors and shareholders, partners and members of LLPs and has advised large corporates and PLCs, SMEs and owner-managed businesses as well as individuals.
Elizabeth has been recognised as a Recommended Lawyer in The Legal 500 since 2009.
Trained at DLA; qualified 1998
Pannone/Pannone Corporate LLP 2005-2017;
MLP Law Ltd 2017-2019 (Head of Dispute Resolution) ;
Slater Heelis 2019 to date (Head of Dispute Resolution)
Spending time with family and friends, travelling and history
Elizabeth Wilkinson helms the team at Slater Heelis and leads on a range of complex contract and professional negligence cases, shareholder and breach of warranty claims, board disputes, and preemptive actions to protect businesses from departing employees or previous owners. Other key group members include managing partner Chris Bishop and experienced litigator John Gorner; the latter joined the firm in August 2021.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Family
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Employment > Employment
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general crime and fraud