Rhian Owen > Slater Heelis > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Slater Heelis Offices
- Go to...
Rhian undertakes a wide range of corporate work and has particular experience advising on acquisitions and disposals, private equity transactions, company reorganisations and joint ventures for a wide variety of clients. In addition, Rhian, a medical science graduate, has a strong focus on the life sciences sector and has advised numerous biotech start-ups from early stage spinout (whether that be from academia or pharma), to funding rounds, R&D, commercialisation and exit.
Slater Heelis continues to stand out as a firm of choice for lower mid-market M&A transactions, particularly in the life sciences sector. Entrepreneurial clients are another key source of instruction, and particularly value the team’s proven ability to guide early-stage companies through their funding rounds to an eventual exit. Simon Wallwork heads up the practice, and shares the workload with experienced practitioners Rhian Owen and Janet Robinson.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Family
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Employment > Employment
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general crime and fraud