Will Henson > Slater Heelis LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Slater Heelis LLP Offices
- Go to...
Will is the Head of commercial property department and specialises in all aspects of commercial property, including investment purchases and sales, secured commercial finance, property development and non-contentious landlord and tenant.
Trained Slater Heelis; qualified 2000; partner 2010.
King Henry VIII Coventry and Holyhead Secondary; Birmingham University (LLB (Hons)); University of Central England (LPC).
North West > Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
Slater Heelis LLP handles landlord and tenant matters for high-profile clients and is instructed on property transactions by investors. Residential development work is also a key area of focus for the department. Mike Fox handles complex landlord and tenant matters as well as site acquisitions and disposals; Zara Banday and Stephen Locke stand out for their experience in residential property transactions; Olajide Jay Lafinhan handles commercial and residential work; and Hannah Al-Shaghana is instructed by leisure and education sector clients. Will Henson in Manchester heads the team.
North West > Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
Slater Heelis LLP is regularly instructed on residential development matters and acts for a number of national developer clients; recently promoted partner Nicola Deutsch heads the residential property development team. The team also advises on real estate developments in the leisure sector and handles a range of retail sector real estate work. The team has a burgeoning real estate finance practice. Will Henson leads the team.
- Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West - North West > Real estate
- Commercial property: Manchester - North West > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Human resources > Employment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction