Daniel Stern > Slater Heelis LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Slater Heelis LLP Offices
- Go to...
Partner and Head of Property Litigation team in Manchester office he has expertise in commercial, insolvency, banking and real estate litigation, advising both national UK and overseas clients on a wide range of residential and commercial property related contentious issues. He is known for his clear, pragmatic and cost effective solutions to complicated issues and his pro-active approach to resolving disputes.
TSS law – 2004-2006
Qualified in 2006.
Taylor … – 2006 – 2007
Kays – 2007 – 2016
TP – 2016
Slater Heelis – 2016 – to date
Property and Litigation Association
University of Manchester
Manchester Metropolitan University
College of Law
Sports - Playing football
North West > Real estate > Property litigation
Slater Heelis LLP stands out for its ability to ‘understand the client’s business‘. The team acts for UK and overseas clients on a range of residential and commercial property disputes. It is regularly engaged on advisory work, high-value disputes and landlord and tenant disputes. Recently promoted partner Daniel Stern heads the team. Chris Bishop is also a key figure.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Human resources > Employment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction