Stephen Locke > Slater Heelis LLP > Sale, England > Lawyer Profile
Slater Heelis LLP Offices
2ND FLOOR SUITE 2, 34 WASHWAY ROAD
- Go to...
Stephen is a Partner and has in excess of 30 years’ experience in all aspects of residential property. Stephen has developed an enviable reputation dealing with residential property for private clients, investors and property developers.
Qualified 1979; trained Pariser & Co.; Dean Catlow & Locke 1980-84; Blunt Heywood & Berry 1984-88; Fox Brooks Marshall 1988-1995; formed Nicholls Locke in 1995; merged with Slater Heelis LLP in July 2013.
Birmingham University, LLB 1976.
North West > Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
Slater Heelis LLP handles landlord and tenant matters for high-profile clients and is instructed on property transactions by investors. Residential development work is also a key area of focus for the department. Mike Fox handles complex landlord and tenant matters as well as site acquisitions and disposals; Zara Banday and Stephen Locke stand out for their experience in residential property transactions; Olajide Jay Lafinhan handles commercial and residential work; and Hannah Al-Shaghana is instructed by leisure and education sector clients. Will Henson in Manchester heads the team.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Human resources > Employment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction