Tracey Guest > Slater Heelis LLP > Sale, England > Lawyer Profile
Slater Heelis LLP Offices
2ND FLOOR SUITE 2, 34 WASHWAY ROAD
- Go to...
Tracey heads the employment team at Slater Heelis. She specialises in employment litigation, acting for both companies and private individuals in relation to claims such as unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal, discrimination and wrongful dismissal. Tracey is pragmatic and realistic in her approach to clients, advising and negotiating on their behalf in relation to settlements where this is the most realistic option. Tracey also supports on the employment aspects of corporate transactions, including advice on TUPE, redundancy, service agreements, settlement agreements and consultancy agreements. She also regularly advises clients in respect of executive terminations, restrictive covenants and injunctive proceedings, disciplinary and grievance procedures.
Trained Rowley Dickinson Solicitors; qualified 1999; Turner Parkinson LLP 1999-2009; partner Slater Heelis 2009.
Employment Lawyers’ Association.
University of Birmingham; Chester Law School (LPC with commendation).
North West > Human resources > Employment
Slater Heelis LLP‘s specialisms in the employment space include matters relating to TUPE and collective redundancies. The team, under the leadership of ‘calm, professional and approachable’ practice head Tracey Guest, has a strong reputation in the education sector, acting for schools, universities and teachers. On the contentious side, the department routinely acts for clients in the healthcare sector such as GP surgeries, dental surgeries and pharmacies.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Human resources > Employment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction