Mike Fox > Slater Heelis LLP > Sale, England > Lawyer Profile
Slater Heelis LLP Offices
2ND FLOOR SUITE 2, 34 WASHWAY ROAD
- Go to...
Senior partner and member of the commercial property team. Mike has substantial experience in the commercial property field and acts for a variety of developers, investors and private individuals. His main areas of work include acquiring/ re-financing investment properties and dealing with the granting/ variation/ assignment of leases (for both landlords and tenants).
Admitted as a solicitor 1979; partner Collier Littler 1982; partner Slater Heelis (formerly Slater Heelis Collier Littler) 1999; managing partner 2008-14.
University of Sheffield.
North West > Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
Slater Heelis LLP handles landlord and tenant matters for high-profile clients and is instructed on property transactions by investors. Residential development work is also a key area of focus for the department. Mike Fox handles complex landlord and tenant matters as well as site acquisitions and disposals; Zara Banday and Stephen Locke stand out for their experience in residential property transactions; Olajide Jay Lafinhan handles commercial and residential work; and Hannah Al-Shaghana is instructed by leisure and education sector clients. Will Henson in Manchester heads the team.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Human resources > Employment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction