Matthew Grellier > Slater Heelis LLP > Sale, England > Lawyer Profile
Slater Heelis LLP Offices
2ND FLOOR SUITE 2, 34 WASHWAY ROAD
- Go to...
Construction & Engineering
Matthew Grellier is our Head of Construction & Engineering. He is the project lead on the majority of the matters referred to in this submission. His expertise is recognised in the Legal 500 in which he is recognised as a Rising Star, a Recommended Lawyer and described as an “effective communicator”.
Matthew is experienced in contentious construction including in arbitration, mediation, litigation and adjudication in the Technology and Construction Court (TCC) and has represented clients in adjudications.. Matthew is active in non-contentious work including drafting and negotiating construction documentation in relation to high profile, multi-million pound urban development projects.
Matthew acts for a range of clients including developers, funders, contractors and professional consultants in sectors including real estate, hotel and education. He has experience advising on bespoke and standard form construction and engineering contracts, including contracts from the JCT, NEC and FIDIC suites.
Slater Heelis LLP: Nov 2016 – Present
Squire Patton Boggs: Nov 2014 – Nov 2016
Pannone LLP: Sept 2011 – Nov 2014
The College of Law Manchester, LPC, 2010-2011
The University of Manchester, Law (LLB), 2006 – 2009
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Human resources > Employment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction