Hannah Al-Shaghana > Slater Heelis LLP > Sale, England > Lawyer Profile
Slater Heelis LLP Offices
2ND FLOOR SUITE 2, 34 WASHWAY ROAD
- Go to...
Hannah is a commercial property partner whose expertise encompasses all aspects of commercial property work including acquisitions and disposals, secured lending and all landlord and tenant matters. Hannah acts for a wide variety of clients including limited companies, partnerships, entrepreneurs, pension schemes and schools and educational providers. Notably Hannah acts for a national restaurant chain and handles all their leasehold transactions including acquisitions, disposals. licences for alterations and surrenders. She is also a member of our Schools and Academies Team. In the Legal 500 – 2011 review, Hannah was described as “particularly active in leasehold matters” and “is an up and coming member of the team and is praised for her great communication skills”. Hannah is recognised by Chambers UK Guide 2016.
Trained at Laytons Solicitors in 2005; qualified at Slater Heelis in 2007; Associate at Slater Heelis in 2011; Partner at Slater Heelis in 2016
Women in Property
King Ecgbert School (Sheffield), University of Leicester (Law (LLB Hons)), College of Law, Birmingham
North West > Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North WestWithin: Next Generation Partners -
Slater Heelis LLP handles landlord and tenant matters for high-profile clients and is instructed on property transactions by investors. Residential development work is also a key area of focus for the department. Mike Fox handles complex landlord and tenant matters as well as site acquisitions and disposals; Zara Banday and Stephen Locke stand out for their experience in residential property transactions; Olajide Jay Lafinhan handles commercial and residential work; and Hannah Al-Shaghana is instructed by leisure and education sector clients. Will Henson in Manchester heads the team.
- Next Generation Partners - North West > Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West - North West > Real estate
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Human resources > Employment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction