Katharine Mellor > Slater Heelis LLP > Sale, England > Lawyer Profile
Slater Heelis LLP Offices
LLOYDS BANK BUILDINGS
16 SCHOOL ROAD
- Go to...
Partner in corporate team. Mergers and acquisitions, reorganisations, reconstructions, partnerships, LLP’s, charities, corporate governance.
Gascoigne : Sale of whole of share capital of Morgan Kai Group Ltd
Insites Compages NV: Acquisition of whole of issued share capital of Join the Dots Holdings Ltd
Oakhouse Practice Ltd: Group Re-organisation
Ivy Manchestrer Ltd: Acquisiton of business and assets sports clubs at Cheadle Hulme
Frase and Miller: Sale of whole of issued share capital of Rufford Veterinary Group Ltd
Sale Football Club: Re-organisation
Haugh: Acquisition of 50% issued share capital of Gaythorn Properties Ltd
Paddock Inns Ltd: Acquisition of business and assets The Celtic Arms ( Northrop) Ltd
Martyn Davies: Acquisition of business and assets Urmston Manor Care Home
Andrew Ainsworth: Sale of whole of issued share capital of High Access Maintenance Ltd
Qualified 1975, Elliotts 1979-2003 (managing partner 1998-2003); merged with Ricksons 2003 (head of corporate 2004-06); merged with DWF 2007; joined Slater Heelis as partner 2013; head of corporate 2014-2017. Current directorships: The Brockbank Foundation; N.E.D., South Manchester University Hospitals NHS Trust 1994-2002.
Association of Partnership Practitioners; president of the Manchester Law Society 1989-90.
St Andrews University (1971 MA (Hons) Classics and Ancient History (Undivided 2nd Class)).
Gardening, cooking, wine.
North West > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West(Leading individuals)
Slater Heelis LLP advises a wide range of clients including life sciences companies, charities, education, professional services, healthcare, veterinary and entrepreneurial clients. Sale-based Katharine Mellor is adept at handling M&A, reorganisations and partnerships matters, particularly in the SME and OMB space. Associate solicitor Richard Riley, who is also based is Sale, deals with software development, licensing and franchising. Simon Wallwork heads the team from the Manchester office. Jim Tully joined as partner from an in-house position at Co-op.
- Leading individuals - North West > Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West - North West > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Family
- Public sector > Health
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Real estate > Commercial property: Manchester
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Human resources > Employment
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction