Ms Rekha Joshi > Clifton Ingram LLP Solicitors > Wokingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Clifton Ingram LLP Solicitors Offices
22-24 BROAD STREET
- Go to...
Ms Rekha Joshi
Rekha (Ray) deals with all aspects divorce and family law, including the financial consequences of relationship breakdown and matters involving children such as maintenance and child arrangements. In recent years she has developed a regular case load of more complex high value financial disputes. She handles difficult cases involving children, and has a reputation in the area for her supportive approach. Ray also drafts pre-nuptial agreements.
Ray, who is a member of Resolution, can also assist with disputes arising between unmarried couples who live together and can prepare Cohabitation Agreements in order to prevent such difficulties.
Fluent in Punjabi.
Rekha qualified as a solicitor in 2004. She has a Law degree and completed the Legal Practice Course, both at the University of Wolverhampton.
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Clifton Ingram LLP Solicitors acts on behalf of clients in a range of financial cases, including pre and post-nuptial agreements and an increasing amount of work regarding unmarried couples and trustees of land. Rekha Joshi heads the Wokingham-based family team, focusing on complex financial work involving high-net-worth individuals and tax issues. Managing partner and experienced practitioner Anne Deller leads the Reading family contingent, managing a caseload that involves pre and post nuptial arrangements, and child cases.
- Next Generation Partners South East > Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40 South East > Private client
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery