Mr Barry Niven > Clifton Ingram LLP Solicitors > Wokingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Clifton Ingram LLP Solicitors Offices
22-24 BROAD STREET
- Go to...
Mr Barry Niven
Corporate & Commercial
Barry has extensive experience and regularly advises on business and share sales and acquisitions, management buy-outs and buy-ins, shareholder’s agreements, joint venture agreements, corporate structures and company restructuring. Barry’s clients range from entrepreneurs, SMEs and owner managed businesses to subsidiaries of overseas companies, institutional lenders, investors and large corporates.
Clifton Ingram LLP Solicitors fields a multi-disciplinary team which advises on all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency including litigation, debt recovery and commercial property. Practice head Barry Niven is experienced in advising insolvency practitioners on the retrieval of assets for the benefit of the company estate. Robert Cherry acts for liquidators, administrators and trustees.
- Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40 - South East > Corporate and commercial
- Insolvency and corporate recovery - South East > Finance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery