James Driver > Clarke Willmott LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Clarke Willmott LLP Offices
55 SPRING GARDENS
- Go to...
James specialises in resolving construction and engineering disputes. The team advises on all stages from procurement to the completion of projects, with a unique offering combining an English and Spanish specialism in construction and engineering law. We have a particular focus on energy and infrastructure projects.
Under the leadership of Lindsay Felstead, Clarke Willmott LLP’s North West team is highly regarded for its housing management expertise and has grown its strength in construction-related mandates. The practice is also recognised for its anti-social behaviour order, possession claim, disrepair claim and policy and procedure experience. Within the team, Felstead focuses on non-contentious work and James Driver leads the contentious construction expertise.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Social housing
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester