Roy Crozier > Clarke Willmott LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Clarke Willmott LLP Offices
55 SPRING GARDENS
- Go to...
Roy is a Partner in the Intellectual Property team and has many years of experience in advising brands in relation to protecting, exploiting and enforcing their intellectual property rights.
North West > TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual propertyWithin: Leading individuals -
National firm Clarke Willmott LLP has a focus on international clients, which it advises in tandem with its network of correspondent law firms around the world, handling matters relating to anti-counterfeiting and enforcement. The firm represents a plethora of blue-chip international clients with a particular focus on the technology sector. The ‘exceptional‘ Roy Crozier leads the team, which clients say ‘can go toe-to-toe with the top London firms in IP litigation’. Senior associate Andrew Stone has experience of complex litigation and is also recommended. The firm also has a substantial trade mark filings practice.
- Intellectual property - North West > TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
- Leading individuals - North West > TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Real estate > Social housing
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Private client > Family
- Real estate > Construction
- Human resources > Employment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester