Roy Crozier > Clarke Willmott LLP > Manchester, England > Lawyer Profile
Clarke Willmott LLP Offices
55 SPRING GARDENS
- Go to...
Roy is a Partner in the Intellectual Property team and has many years of experience in advising brands in relation to protecting, exploiting and enforcing their intellectual property rights.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Clarke Willmott LLP advises a range of high-profile international clients across sectors on the protection, enforcement and exploitation of their intellectual property rights. The department is particularly recognised for its substantial trade mark filings practice and anti-counterfeiting expertise. Practice head Roy Crozier and Andrew Stone are the key contacts.
Clarke Willmott LLP handles matters across the IT and telecoms space, encompassing fintech, information society services and specialist software development. The practice specialises in data protection and data security matters and also advises clients in the construction, transport and housing sectors on ICT projects. Roy Crozier is another key member of the team, while Andrew Stone handles technology and software contracts and IT disputes.
Clarke Willmott LLP‘s versatile practice focuses on soft IP work for international clients, many of whom well-known household brands. Trade marks, passing off, designs, domain names and copyright matters feature in contentious and non-contentious matters in the caseload. Practice head Roy Crozier is based in Manchester. In Southampton, the key contact is director Kate Cheney, a chartered trade mark attorney.
- Intellectual property - North West > TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
- Leading individuals - North West > TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- IT and telecoms - North West > TMT (technology, media and telecoms)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > IT and telecoms
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Social housing
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Manchester
- Real estate > Construction
- Employment > Employment
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Manchester