Peter McHugh > Clarke Willmott LLP > Birmingham, England > Lawyer Profile
Clarke Willmott LLP Offices
9 Colmore Row
- Go to...
Peter McHugh is a construction law specialist, acting on behalf of contractors, sub contractors and employers in construction disputes of all sizes and types.
Noted for its strong sense of cross-office collaboration, Clarke Willmott LLP‘s ‘exceptional’ construction practice is a popular choice for a number of contractors, developers, housing associations, and corporate occupiers. Peter McHugh is seasoned chartered arbitrator and mediator who handles the full gamut of contentious issues for some of the firm’s most high-profile corporate clients. Mark Scotney, who was promoted to partner in May 2021, is regularly engaged in adjudications for both employers and contractors. All named lawyers are based in Birmingham.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Family: Birmingham
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Birmingham
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Birmingham
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Commercial property: Birmingham