Marc Long > Clarke Willmott LLP > Southampton, England > Lawyer Profile
Clarke Willmott LLP Offices
BURLINGTON HOUSE, BOTLEIGH GRANGE BUSINESS PARK
- Go to...
Employment & HR
Marc is a Partner in the Employment team specialising in all aspects of both contentious and non-contentious employment, with particular emphasis on TUPE and outsourcing.
Under the leadership of qualified barrister and experienced tribunal advocate Marc Long, Clarke Willmott LLP‘s employment and HR team is well equipped to act for a range of clients on contentious matters including unfair dimissals, discrimination claims and harassment issues. Long is supported by recently promoted senior associate Nicole Adams, who is known for her attention to detail. The team is also strong in non-contentious work, where Adams delivers training and undertakes complex investigations for clients, and Long is especially well known for his TUPE work. The firm’s offering was further strengthened by the 2021 hire of Gina McCadden.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Hampshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Hampshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment: Hampshire
- Real estate > Environment and planning
- Real estate > Social housing
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Hampshire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant