Owen Williams > Clarke Willmott LLP > Southampton, England > Lawyer Profile
Clarke Willmott LLP Offices
BURLINGTON HOUSE, BOTLEIGH GRANGE BUSINESS PARK
- Go to...
Commercial & Private Client Litigation
Owen is a partner in the Commercial & Private Client Litigation team specialising in the main in commercial and corporate disputes.
The Southampton commercial litigation department at Clarke Willmott LLP regularly assists a broad roster of individuals and corporate entities operating at a regional and national level. The team is led by Owen Williams, who chiefly handles shareholder disputes and contentious probate matters and has ‘a real presence in court’. The ‘quite brilliant‘ Cathy Harris is well-versed in complex contractual disputes and is also responsible for the firm’s growing business interruption practice.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Hampshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Hampshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Hampshire
- Employment > Employment: Hampshire
- Real estate > Environment and planning
- Real estate > Social housing
- Finance > Banking and finance
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property