Peter Swinburn > Clarke Willmott LLP > Southampton, England > Lawyer Profile
Clarke Willmott LLP Offices
BURLINGTON HOUSE, BOTLEIGH GRANGE BUSINESS PARK
- Go to...
Peter is a Partner in the Commercial Property team specialising in retail, portfolio management, development and property finance.
With a client base including household names, developers, and investors, Clarke Willmott LLP‘s Southampton-based team is extending its reach across the region. Well regarded team head Peter Swinburn has specialisms including secured lending, development, and portfolio management, as well as landlord and tenant work. Joseph Campbell heads real estate banking and finance, and acts on acquisitions, disposals, and secured lending support. Andrew Cooper leads on investment, where he assists with acquisitions including retail and mixed-use centres, retail parks, and parades. Paul Hinett leads on ground rent investment, while Jin Takhar specialises in retail, portfolio management, and property finance. Kristian Johnson handles the real estate elements of mergers and acquisitions.
Clarke Willmott LLP‘s banking and finance team has expertise in advising lenders and borrowers across the healthcare and real estate sectors. Practice co-head Rich Eldridge is experienced in advising clients on a variety of loan, security and intercreditor arrangements. Peter Swinburn is an expert in secured lending within the real estate field. Co-head Joseph Campbell regularly acts for a number of high street and other lenders on commercial real estate.
- Commercial property: Hampshire - South East > Real estate
- Banking and finance - South East > Finance
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Hampshire
- Real estate > Commercial property: Hampshire
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Employment > Employment: Hampshire
- Real estate > Environment and planning
- Real estate > Social housing
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Hampshire
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant