Martin de Ridder > Ansons > Cannock, England > Lawyer Profile
RIDINGS PARK, EASTERN WAY
- Go to...
Martin de Ridder
Ansons acts for clients across a wide range of business sectors, such as manufacturing, healthcare and recruitment. Its contentious work involves representing both employees and employers in bringing all forms of employment claims from unfair dismissal to claims under the Equality Act. Martin de Ridder has considerable experience of TUPE, reorganisations and the enforcement of restrictive covenants.
Ansons focuses on contractual disputes, shareholder disagreements and professional negligence claims. Martin De Ridder leads the team and handles disputes in the aforementioned areas, primarily for owner-managed businesses in the Staffordshire area. Other key names include senior associate Jason Alcock, who is experienced in construction and property disputes, and associate Adam Pike, who acts on professional negligence claims and shareholder disputes.
- Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the West Midlands - West Midlands > Dispute resolution
- Employment - West Midlands > Human resources
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the West Midlands
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning
- Human resources > Employment