Ms Naomi Cooper > Tughans > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
30 VICTORIA STREET
- Go to...
Ms Naomi Cooper
Naomi is a Director in the Commercial Litigation Department. Naomi holds an LLB Honours degree in Law from Queen’s University, Belfast and joined Tughans as a Trainee Solicitor in 2006. Naomi was admitted as a solicitor in Northern Ireland in 2008.
Naomi has extensive experience advising and representing clients in a broad range of commercial disputes including contract disputes, PFI project disputes, intellectual property disputes, property litigation, construction disputes, shareholder disputes, contentious probate, and with particular expertise in contentious procurement and judicial review.
Institute of Professional Legal Studies, Queens University Belfast (2007 – 2007)
Certificate in Professional Legal Studies
Queen’s University Belfast (2003 – 2006)
Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Law
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Human resources > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant