Ms Rebecca Moffett > Tughans > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
30 VICTORIA STREET
- Go to...
Ms Rebecca Moffett
– Rebecca, a Partner in the Tughans’ real estate team, is a graduate of Queen’s University, Belfast and joined Tughans having completed the LPC at the College of Law, Chester in 2004. Rebecca completed her training contract with Tughans and qualified into the real estate department in 2006 as a solicitor of dual qualification and able to practice in England/Wales and Northern Ireland.
Rebecca acts for a number of local property investment and development companies such as Corbo Limited, Diageo Pension Fund and Metric Property Newry Limited in the development, leasing and property management aspects of their retail property portfolios, namely shopping centres, in both Northern Ireland and England. Rebecca also advises major public bodies on the acquisition, development and disposal of industrial and greenfield sites. Rebecca is also experienced in property finance matters having completed a 15 month secondment in Ulster Bank, Global Restructuring Group, Belfast in 2010/11. She regularly advises funders and lending institutions on all property related security aspects.
College of Law, Chester (2003 – 2004)
Queens University Belfast (2000 – 2003)
Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Tughans has particular expertise in advising UK and international funds on investment and development schemes, including major student accommodation, hotel, commercial and residential projects. The team also advises on real estate finance and property portfolio management. ‘Very proactive‘ practice head David Jones is noted for his experience in advising clients locally, throughout the UK, and in the Republic of Ireland; the team also includes consultant Phyllis Agnew; the ‘capable and competent‘ James Pringle; Joe Moore, who delivers ‘prudent commercial advice concisely‘; and retail specialist Rebecca Moffett.
- Commercial property - Northern Ireland > Real estate
- Next Generation Partners - Northern Ireland > Real estate > Commercial property
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Human resources > Employment
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Intellectual property
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant