David Jones > Tughans > Belfast, Northern Ireland > Lawyer Profile
30 VICTORIA STREET
- Go to...
Partner and Head of Department
David has experience of all aspects of commercial property in England and Wales and Northern Ireland including the acquisition and disposal of development and investment properties, leasing and property management (acting for both landlords and tenants) across all sectors. David also works with colleagues in the Corporate Department on the property aspects of business and company sales and acquisitions.
- Acted for Quintain over a 5 year period on the Wembley regeneration project.
- Acted for Glasgow City Council (Strathclyde Pension Fund) and Aberdeen City Council Pension Fund in acquisitions, disposals and portfolio management work.
- Acted for the Mall acquiring 8 large shopping centres in 6 months, followed by a multi-billion pound refinancing.
- Acted for Tesco in relation to its development projects and property management issues in NI.
- Acted for Apple in relation its property interests on the entire island of Ireland.
- Acted for a number of London and international based property funds in the acquisition, development and management of assets in NI, including British Land, Brockton Capital/Pradera, Picton Capital and Marathon.
- Acted for a number of occupier clients taking office, retail and industrial leases throughout England, Wales and Northern Ireland, including a number of foreign businesses investing in NI for the first time.
David is dual qualified in England and Wales and Northern Ireland.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property
- Real estate > Construction
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: defendant