Stephen Tainsh > Capsticks LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Capsticks LLP Offices
1 ST GEORGE'S ROAD
- Go to...
Private Healthcare, Corporate and Commercial, Medical Technology
Partner and Head of the Medical Technology Group
Stephen advises on a wide range of corporate, commercial and finance transactions in the healthcare and infrastructure sectors.
Stephen has market leading experience in the “Med Tech” sector, particularly in relation to managed equipment services, software-as-a-service and innovative models of financing medical devices.
Stephen leads Capsticks’ Medical Technology Group which focuses on providing legal advice to the Med Tech sector across a wide range of matters including litigation, regulatory and transactions.
Stephen advises on:
- acquisitions and disposals of companies and assets
- joint ventures and collaborations
- public private partnerships including PFI and LIFT models
- the financing of projects and assets, including medical devices, through project finance or asset finance structures
- the supply of goods and services.
Stephen’s clients include a number of the leading global Medical Technology manufacturers, one of the world’s leading leasing companies which specialises in providing medical technology management services and infrastructure investment funds.
Admitted as a Solicitor: 2001