Ms Sarah Busca Bonvin > CMS > Geneva, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
CMS von Erlach Partners Ltd
Rue Bovy-Lysberg 2
- Go to...
Ms Sarah Busca Bonvin
Tax, Private Clients
Sarah Busca Bonvin is a lawyer and tax expert specialised in both corporate and individual tax law. Together with M. Andrio Orler, she is responsible for CMS’ tax department in Geneva, which she joined in 2017.
She worked for 15 years in the Geneva tax administration as Director of the tax affairs where she was responsible for tax rulings before being appointed Deputy Director-General in 2010.This experience has given her significant breadth and depth of knowledge and practice in many areas of taxation.
Sarah Busca Bonvin is the President of the Geneva Section of the Tax Expert Association (OREF), as well as a board member of the Swiss branch committee of the IFA (International Fiscal Association) and she teaches specialised courses in corporate taxation and transfer pricing for the LL.M. Tax program at the University of Geneva.
French, English, Italian
- President of the Geneva Section of the Tax Expert Association (OREF)
- Board member of the Swiss branch of the IFA (International Fiscal Association)
- 2006 – Certified tax expert exam
- 1999 – Bar exam
- 1994 – Law degree, University of Geneva (Switzerland)
CMS has considerable expertise in advising wealthy individuals and families, entrepreneurs, family offices and banks in estate planning and litigation. Led by the ‘experienced and knowledgeable‘ Tobias Somary and the ‘brilliant lawyer‘ Pierre Ducret in Geneva, the group advises on matrimonial property and succession planning, including the drafting of wills, and philanthropy. Andrio Orler and Sarah Busca Bonvin, both in Geneva, as well as David Hürlimann are tax specialists.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Sports law
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: French-speaking Switzerland
- Private client
- Insolvency and corporate recovery