Mr Federico Baridon > CMS > Milan, Italy > Lawyer Profile
GALLERIA PASSARELLA, 1
- Go to...
Mr Federico Baridon
Federico joined the firm as Partner in 2006.
He specialises in the field of litigation and the settlement of tax disputes, as well as in matters of national, EU and international taxation.
He has gained vast experience in the field of VAT and other indirect taxes, including during the 12 years he spent as head of the Indirect Taxation Department at a Big Four accounting company.
He assists numerous national and multinational groups in the financial, telecommunications, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, energy, real estate, tourism and e-commerce sectors.
Italian, French, English and Spanish.
– Association of Certified Public Accountants, Auditors and Advisors of Milan
– IFA – International Fiscal Association
– ANDAF Scientific Committee
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- Industry focus: Food
- Investment funds
- Industry focus: TMT
- Private equity
- Administrative and public law
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution
- Industry focus: Energy
- Real estate and construction