Mr Jean-Fabrice Brun > CMS > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
2 RUE ANCELLE
- Go to...
Mr Jean-Fabrice Brun
Litigation and Arbitration.
Partner specialised in civil law, commercial law, enforcement measures and criminal business law including criminal tax matters.
He joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2004. He was coopted partner in January 2016 and co-directs the Litigation and Arbitration Department.
Member of the Hauts-de-Seine Bar.
ESSEC business school, Cergy-Pontoise (2004). Master degree (DESS, DJCE) in Business Law, University of Paris II (2001). Business Law Institute Diploma (I.D.A.), University of Paris II (2000).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Derivatives and structured finance
- Media and entertainment: Music
- The regions
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- Capital markets: debt capital markets
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Administrative and public law
- EU, competition and distribution
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity: Fund formation