Mr Jean-Fabrice Brun > CMS > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
2 RUE ANCELLE
- Go to...
Mr Jean-Fabrice Brun
Litigation and Arbitration.
Partner specialised in civil law, commercial law, enforcement measures and criminal business law including criminal tax matters.
He joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2004. He was coopted partner in January 2016 and co-directs the Litigation and Arbitration Department.
Member of the Hauts-de-Seine Bar.
ESSEC business school, Cergy-Pontoise (2004). Master degree (DESS, DJCE) in Business Law, University of Paris II (2001). Business Law Institute Diploma (I.D.A.), University of Paris II (2000).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Administrative and public law
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- Capital markets: debt capital markets
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Real estate
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Private equity: Fund formation
- Project finance
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- EU, competition and distribution
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Mergers and acquisitions