Mr Julien Saïac > CMS > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
2 RUE ANCELLE
- Go to...
Mr Julien Saïac
Partner specialised in international taxation. He handles questions related to corporate taxation, and more specifically cross-border restructuring and M&A, real estate investments, transfer pricing, international tax litigations.
Julien joined the firm in 1997. He went on secondment for two years to the New York office. Lecturer at HEC (2001-2007) and at University of Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne.
Member of IFA, IACF and of ACE.
HEC graduate (1995); Postgraduate diploma in European law (University of Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne, 1995); DESS [postgraduate specialised diploma] in business law and taxation (University of Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne, 1996); CAPA [French Bar admission certificate] (Versailles, 1996).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Administrative and public law
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- Capital markets: debt capital markets
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Real estate
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Private equity: Fund formation
- Project finance
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- EU, competition and distribution
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Mergers and acquisitions