Mr Pierre Dedieu > CMS > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
2 RUE ANCELLE
- Go to...
Mr Pierre Dedieu
Taxation - International taxation.
Pierre Dedieu is a partner in CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats’s International Taxation team. Pierre joined the firm in 1999 and became a partner in 2009.
Pierre specialises in matters relating to international restructuring operations, real estate investments, cross-border transactions (investment income, leasing, hybrid transactions), international mobility and transfer pricing.
Since 2009 he has become a leading expert on disclosure and in litigation concerning foreign assets belonging to French residents.
French, English, German
- Member of IFA (International Fiscal Association)
- Member of ACE (French Association of Corporate Legal Advisors)
- Member of IACF (French Institute of Tax Lawyers)
ESSEC graduate (1996); Post-graduate diploma in business law and a corporate legal advisor’s diploma (Strasbourg – 1997); Certificate in tax law from the University of Montpellier (1997); Bar examination in 1998.
CMS is home to one of France’s most established tax practices. The firm stands out through its very large team, able to offer a comprehensive range of expertise. The practice notably covers corporate and transactional M&A and property tax, international tax and transfer pricing work, as well as litigation. It can rely on a leading ‘doctrine’ department, led by Daniel Gutmann, which has regular contacts with tax authorities, governmental offices and the European Commission. The largest French and international corporations and investment funds are clients. The practice provides everything from day-to-day assistance to advice on the most complex issues. It is currently handling high-stakes litigation involving high financial amounts, challenging current tax regulations and rulings pertaining to securities and withholding tax issues. Key names include the highly regarded Stéphane Austry, who heads the firm’s tax litigation and controversy group; Bruno Gibert, who manages the firm’s transfer pricing practice; transactional tax expert Edouard Milhac, Patrick Danis who excels in VAT matters, and Lionel Lenczner, a specialist in direct taxes. Agnès de l’Estoile Campi and Xavier Daluzeau are strong names for international tax. Also recommended are Renaud Grob, Anne-Sophie Rostaing, Frédéric Gerner, Pierre Dedieu, Jean-Charles Benois and Pierre Carcelero.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Derivatives and structured finance
- Media and entertainment: Music
- The regions
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- Capital markets: debt capital markets
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: Energy
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Administrative and public law
- EU, competition and distribution
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity: Fund formation