Mr Pierre Dedieu > CMS > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
2 RUE ANCELLE
- Go to...
Mr Pierre Dedieu
Taxation - International taxation.
Pierre Dedieu is a partner in CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats’s International Taxation team. Pierre joined the firm in 1999 and became a partner in 2009.
Pierre specialises in matters relating to international restructuring operations, real estate investments, cross-border transactions (investment income, leasing, hybrid transactions), international mobility and transfer pricing.
Since 2009 he has become a leading expert on disclosure and in litigation concerning foreign assets belonging to French residents.
French, English, German
- Member of IFA (International Fiscal Association)
- Member of ACE (French Association of Corporate Legal Advisors)
- Member of IACF (French Institute of Tax Lawyers)
ESSEC graduate (1996); Post-graduate diploma in business law and a corporate legal advisor’s diploma (Strasbourg – 1997); Certificate in tax law from the University of Montpellier (1997); Bar examination in 1998.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Capital markets: debt capital markets
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Media and entertainment: Music
- Administrative and public law
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- EU, competition and distribution
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity: Fund formation