Mr Michel Collet > CMS Francis Lefebvre > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
CMS Francis Lefebvre Offices
2 RUE ANCELLE
- Go to...
Mr Michel Collet
Taxation - International taxation.
He has an extensive experience in assisting inbound and outbound investments. He assists French and foreign banks, funds, multinationals and high net individuals in M&A transactions, financings and real estate investments. Michel also advises high net worth individuals, mainly artists and, sportmen. Michel also assists countries in the design of their tax policy and negociation of tax treaties.
CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats (1993-2000); Linklaters (2000-2002); CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre’s New York office as Resident Partner (2002-2007); CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats (2007).
Post-graduate degree (DESS) in international tax law from Université de Paris XI/HEC.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Capital markets: debt capital markets
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Media and entertainment: Music
- Administrative and public law
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- EU, competition and distribution
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Private equity: Fund formation
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Real estate