Mr Patrick Danis > CMS Francis Lefebvre > Paris, France > Lawyer Profile
CMS Francis Lefebvre Offices
2 RUE ANCELLE
- Go to...
Mr Patrick Danis
Taxation - VAT.
Patrick Danis joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 1984 and became a partner in 1998. He provides VAT advice and handles disputes for commercial enterprises, banks and insurance companies.
Specific activities associated with this practice are the regular monitoring of companies’ tax situations: advice on international trade (both within and outside the European Union), assistance with tax inspections, administrative litigation (VAT) and assistance with setting up co-operative structures for identifying and optimising the VAT impact of the operational methods used.
Member of the IACF (Institute of tax lawyers) and ACE (French association of corporate legal advisors).
Masters in corporate law, University of Paris I (1982); D.E.A. (French degree in concentrated studies) in coporate and economic law, University of Paris I (1983).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Capital markets: debt capital markets
- Data privacy and data protection
- Industry focus: Energy
- Industry focus: IT and internet
- Media and entertainment: Music
- Administrative and public law
- Banking and finance: Bank regulatory
- EU, competition and distribution
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: Trade marks and designs
- Private equity: Fund formation
- Banking and finance: transactional work
- Intellectual property: Patents
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Real estate