Anis Waiz > Spratt Endicott > Bicester, England > Lawyer Profile
Spratt Endicott Offices
THE OLD COURTHOUSE
5 SHEEP STREET
- Go to...
Having qualified in 1999, Anis has over 18 years experience in Commercial, Banking and Finance Litigation.He was promoted to Senior Associate in 2021
Anis’ core areas of expertise include:
- acting in defended mortgage possession and acting for lenders in mortgage frauds
- claims against professionals
- asset finance recovery work and acting for a number of major finance companies
- dealing with title issues and claims under guarantees.
His specialist practice area covers claims for the alteration of Register before the Land Registry arising from mortgage fraud.
Anis previously acted as a Group Legal Director for a substantial secondary lender with direct experience of the demands of a business as a client and adding value.
Spratt Endicott handles commercial disputes for a wide array of various clients but with a particular focus on professional services companies. The team is led by John Spratt , and in Anis Waiz has a specialist in finance and banking disputes. Senior associate Petra van Dijk handles IP and shareholder litigation.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Employment > Employment: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Private client > Family: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: Thames Valley, Berks, Oxon, M4/M40
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery