Andrew Mackenzie > Butcher & Barlow LLP > Bury, England > Lawyer Profile
Butcher & Barlow LLP Offices
2 BANK STREET
- Go to...
Butcher & Barlow LLP ‘provides the complete spectrum of legal services’. It advises on various corporate and commercial matters including share options, shareholder agreements, commercial agreements and partnership agreements. The team is headed by Gadbrook Park-based Jonathan Aldersley who specialises in enterprise management incentive (EMI) schemes. Andrew MacKenzie, Adam Shawcross and Rebecca Jepson were promoted to partner in May 2018.
Butcher & Barlow LLP advises its roster of clients on commercial, contractual and property disputes, while other areas of expertise include estate inheritance, insolvency, construction, negligence and agricultural claims. Gadbrook Park-based Alexander Sandland and Bury-based Anthony Higham head the team. Andrew Mackenzie was promoted to the partnership in May 2018.
Butcher & Barlow LLP is ‘able to combine local knowledge with the resources of a large firm through its series of offices‘ across the north west. Anthony Higham leads the team, which handles a diverse and complex clinical negligence caseload including birth injuries, cosmetic surgery claims, pregnancy and gynaecology injuries as well as surgical compensation claims. Adam Shawcross, who goes ‘above and beyond‘, Samuel Dale and Andrew Mackenzie were all promoted to partner in May 2018.
- Clinical negligence: claimant - North West > Insurance
- Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West - North West > Dispute resolution
- Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West - North West > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Property litigation