Rebecca Jepson > Butcher & Barlow LLP > Bury, England > Lawyer Profile
Butcher & Barlow LLP Offices
2 BANK STREET
- Go to...
Butcher & Barlow LLP ‘provides the complete spectrum of legal services’. It advises on various corporate and commercial matters including share options, shareholder agreements, commercial agreements and partnership agreements. The team is headed by Gadbrook Park-based Jonathan Aldersley who specialises in enterprise management incentive (EMI) schemes. Andrew MacKenzie, Adam Shawcross and Rebecca Jepson were promoted to partner in May 2018.
Butcher & Barlow LLP handles land acquisitions and is experienced in commercial and residential development. Jonathan Aldersley is experienced in the sale and purchase of public houses and also handles commercial refinancing. John Hyatt and Rebecca Jepson handle transactions in the agricultural sector, and James Hodgson advises on commercial leases and investment property work. The team welcomed the ‘experienced‘ Daniel Woodcock from Chafes Hague Lambert LLP in 2019. Recently promoted partner Zoë Paton-Crockett, who is experienced in land promotion and advises on the acquisition and sale of land for commercial and residential development, heads the team.
- Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West - North West > Real estate
- Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West - North West > Corporate and commercial
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Property litigation