Andrew Mackenzie > Butcher & Barlow LLP > Runcorn, England > Lawyer Profile
Butcher & Barlow LLP Offices
66 HIGH STREET
- Go to...
Commercial Property, Litigation
Partner & Notary Public
Trained at Butcher & Barlow starting 2012; Qualified 2014; Partner 2018
Wirral Grammar School, The University of Lancaster 2007 – 2010 (LLB 2:1 in Law). University of Manchester 2010 – 2011 (International Commercial and Business Law LLM), College of Law 2011-2012 (LPC Distinction).
Butcher & Barlow LLP‘s commercial property offering is spread across six locations in the North West, specialising in a range of issues including land acquisition, estate management, and commercial leases. The team of ‘premium quality individuals’ is headed by Rachel Martin who advises on strategic development transactions including option agreements and properties owned by medical practices. Daniel Woodcock leads on several key deals and Rebecca Jepson, whom clients describe as ‘attentive, erudite and driven’, has experience in agricultural property. James Hodgson has particular expertise in dealing with acquisitions and disposals on behalf of pension funds. Andrew Mackenzie is also recommended, while ‘dependable but dynamic‘ senior partner Jonathan Aldersley is another key figure in the team.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant
- Real estate > Property litigation